Saturday 1 February 2014

Super Series Sundays MegaSeth

After MegaSeth sold out on Tenacious Toys booth at New York Comic Con in October last year, they asked me if I would do another exclusive for their Super Series Sundays and I said yes!

The inspiration for this release was Tenacious Toy's owner Benny Kline's beloved pitbull brilliantly named "Love Monster" who is also the company's mascot.  Check out this handsome devil...



I made the dog look kind of mean, not in the slightest because I think pitbulls are mean but I wanted it to be a bit edgy to suit MegaSeth.  I painstakingly painted these tiny little logos by hand and almost went cross eyed in the process!


There are 8 "Love Monster" edition figures, they are 4 inches tall and come bagged with a header card signed and numbered.


The package includes a signed and numbered mini print and a pin all for $60 USD.


Come visit the Super Series Sundays page at Tenacious Toys 6PM EST on Feb 2 here and get yourself some LOVE Monster!





No comments:

Post a Comment