Thursday 7 November 2013

Designer Con, Pasadena!!

I won't be at DesignerCon unfortunately but I am very lucky to have 2 amazing companies showcasing some of my work.  
Firstly Dragatomi at Booth #300 are going to have a very small micro run of 5 MegaSeths exclusive to them. 


Entitled "Black Metal" each will come with a signed and numbered mini print all for $60.


Secondly Trampt are showcasing 2 of my "Babycakes" characters, each a custom 1/1 as part of their "Hustle and Hype" Show.  I'm very proud and honoured to be included in this with amazing artists from around the world.


 "Babycakes" are $60.

Also Trampt at Booth #601 will be showing in their exclusives section some of my "Way Cool Jnr Society" figures.  2 custom "Juniors" will be available at $50 each.



Along with "Junior" his friend "BadBoy Destroy" will be causing some trouble, also $50 each.


All 1/1 customs of my original resin figures.


If you are going to Pasadena Convention Centre this weekend do say hi to my toys! And have yourself a wonderful time at DesignerCon...I won't lie..I'm a little jealous of the Toy Heaven that you will be entering into!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Work Love The Rocking Chewie how do you make such wonderful toys

    ReplyDelete