Thursday 26 April 2012

Dragons, nappies, customs and Toycon!


Dragons, nappies, customs and Toycon! This is what my head is full of!

Ruby cut her first tooth today at almost 6 months old, which explains why last night was a restless one! Family life is busy and work is mounting up in a very nice way.

I've got a few things on the go at the moment, a nice character design project, some custom work, a resin piece and lots of planning for TOYCON 2013! Hurray! There is such a great buzz about this and I'm pretty thrilled to be exhibiting. Lots of work to do over this next year.


I'm about to start work on a Welsh Dragon!


I'm taking part in the Dragons custom toy show organised and curated by Andy Kelly.
There are I think now a total of 45 artists involved and there are a few pieces finished already which you can see here http://flatties.co.uk/dragons/
All 45 pieces will auctioned on eBay with the proceeds going to DiabetesUK.


The show opens on Saturday August 18th 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment